Why choose us?
We understand that for most people their home is their most expensive and valuable asset. Therefore having any form of work carried out might be a daunting experience. As one of the last trades to complete a project, painters and decorators finesse the work of other trades; pulling everything together with paint and wallcoverings. As a result, choosing the right professional painter and decorator is crucial
At C Day & Son Ltd we pride ourselves on our excellent communication and customer service; from the initial enquiry, right down to the finishing touches. The fact that we have been in business for over 40 years, with countless repeat customers, speaks volumes about our level of customer care and the standard of our workmanship. Don’t just take our word for it, have a look at some of the 5 star reviews left by our satisfied clients.
Houses – Flats – Apartments – New Builds – Barn Conversions – Period Country Homes – Listed Buildings
We are committed to the conservation, restoration and beautification of heritage properties. We understand that listed buildings and heritage homes need to be sympathetically restored. With a wealth of experience in decorating heritage properties, we are able to offer our customers advice about the right decorative finish.
We take huge pride in our work and we believe our finish is second to none. Our prices reflect the level of finish required as no two jobs are the same. Whilst some of our customers require a flawless finish with no visible imperfections, others are happy for us to simply improve on the existing paintwork.
We know from experience that our quotes are not always the cheapest, but we are certainly not the most expensive either!
The old saying ‘You get what you pay for’ is very true in this industry – a cheap paint job will lack a quality finish as a result it won’t stand the test of time. We offer GUARANTEED workmanship from our team of fully insured, experienced decorators.
What to expect…
- Submit an online enquiry or call one of our team
- We will arrange a convenient time to meet to discuss the work required. We are flexible and can meet at a time that suits you whether that be early in the morning, evenings or weekends. During this meeting we will discuss the standard of finish required as well as the different paint finishes available.
- You will receive a written quotation within 48 hours of your meeting. This can be written as an overall price or broken down into separate parts eg: room by room
- Once our quote has been accepted , we will give you an estimated start date, with a confirmed start date in writing as soon as possible
- Once work has started, we will provide you with regular updates
- Upon completion, the work will be signed off by one of the directors to ensure 100% customer satisfaction
- You will be given an invoice for the full balance once work has been completed. We accept BACS and cheques.
- Our work is guaranteed for 12 months (Subject to limitations)